Location: 100% Remote - U.S. Time Zones ONLY
Position Type: Hourly/Contractor
The Department Administrator will be responsible for all processes and procedure execution, reporting for the department including time reporting, approvals, and metrics. The Department Administrator will also be responsible for all Department events & calendar coordination as well as general administrative tasks. This position is 100% remote.
- Manage Business Development Director’s Calendar - Receiving creating calls, meetings, etc.
- Coordination of recurring Business Development Meetings and events including scheduling of participants, topics, and meeting notes.
- Assist with Weekly & Monthly Timesheets and Reconciliation (approvals in BD Director’s absence).
- Manage all Lead and Deals in the Company CRM.
- General administrative tasks.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Proficiency with Microsoft Teams.
- Some Microsoft SharePoint experience.
- Administrative scheduling and coordination.
- Reporting and documentation.
- Ability to work remotely and pro-actively.
- Ability to self-prioritize and manage multiple administrative tasks.
- Must be an effective communicator (written and verbal)
- Prior administrative support/assistant experience desired.
- Must be physically located in a U.S. time zone.
- Must be willing to take and pass a criminal background check.
No agencies will be considered.